How We Can Help: Professional Representation
Working with an experienced Buyer’s Representative like a Realtor from Snipes Properties can make the experience so much more fulfilling. Our service standards are practices and standards to which Snipes Properties is firmly committed. You will be provided with a clear road map of what it takes to make a successfully purchase real estate in Richmond Va. We let you know, step-by-step, the levels of support and customer care you can expect from our team. We developed our standards based on many years of experience and believe they are the reason so many people choose our award winning team to buy and sell real estate in Richmond Va.
- Explain “agency” relationships and how representation works.
- Explain how the commission is paid and distributed.
- Outline the property-buying process and provide a timeline.
- Provide you with resources for information about communities, schools, transportation and recreational facilities.
- Assist you throughout the financing process.
- Review the costs involved in the buying process.
- Review all Virginia Realtor Forms and documents: including contracts, disclosures, disclaimers and inspection reports. In some instances, Our associate may refer you to a real estate attorney for further clarification.
- Provide guidance to assist you in the acquisition of your selected property, including the negotiation of all offers authorized by you.
Video: How to handle a Bidding War
Making an Offer for a Property
- Represent your interests, respect your confidentiality, and work diligently to help you reach your goals.
- Prepare and review with you a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) of the property you wish to purchase so that you can make an informed decision about the offering price.
- Counsel you on the best offer strategy considering current market conditions.
- Prepare your offer to purchase and advise you as to whether to include a home inspection contingency and/or a loan contingency in your offer. We will also advise you as to your obtaining a home warranty as to certain items in the home.
- Negotiate the best price and terms for your purchase of the property given existing market conditions and your personal situation. We will discuss various approaches to negotiating and recommend the best option for that specific circumstance.
- Open escrow when your offer is accepted and schedule the events that will lead to a successful close of escrow.
Closing the Sale on Your New Property
- Monitor the status and satisfaction of all contract contingencies and assist you in any further negotiations with the seller. Throughout the closing period, we will provide you with regular progress updates.
- Provide you with a list of professionals or vendors who perform the services and/or inspections recommended in the Home Inspection Report.
- Deliver and/or communicate to you, in a timely manner, any disclosures, materials or information that has been received by us and that could materially affect your decision to complete the purchase.
- Schedule property inspections and attend inspections if practical or instructed by you, as well as any subsequent meetings or appointments with the professionals of your choice.
- Discuss your options based on inspection results.
- Monitor your loan approval process, if you request. We will coordinate the appraisal of the property and, if appropriate, provide access and assistance to the appraiser.
- Advise you on your options should problems arise with any part of the escrow process from loan, to title, to property inspections and assist in renegotiating the contract if necessary.
- Accompany you on a property walk-through inspection before closing as provided for in the contract. Contact you after the closing to confirm the completion of all the details.
Stay in Touch, Be a Source for Referrals
Once the sales process is complete we look forward to the relationship just beginning. We will stay in touch and offer you our contacts or advise for any home related issue. We partner with many quality and experienced vendors, contractors and service providers and we gladly provide referrals as needed. We also hope to be a referral source for you. If you have family, friends or colleagues who could use our real estate services, please call us. We always love client referrals!
Contact Us Today!
Call: 804-482-4200 | Email: info@SnipesProperties.com